Saturday, October 3, 2009

310 Drakes


                         My pretty priest on her Rusted Proto-drake

Today I wanted to write about something a little off-topic :) If you read my "about me" post you'll know I -love- raiding and am a major achievement whore. Well this week I've gotten two 310 Proto-Drakes!! First was the Violet Proto from the "What a long strange trip it's been" and the second from FINALLY completing "Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 man)" I say finally because we've been trying to get a group together to do it for like forever.. finding a damn shaman is impossible for us. It's a little bittersweet since we out-gear the instance so much now, but it feels great to have done it :) That brings my total achievement points up to 8,865. lol.

Between doing TOC 25 regular and hardmode my guild wants to keep working on getting our Ironbound protos. We only have 3 achievements left so were pretty excited :)

I had a another major /nerd glee moment last night when we went and saw Algalon for the first time!! We got him down to 20%! That fight is AMAZING, I love healing it so much. So so so so so much fun!! ^.^ Can't wait to get back in there next week! Starcaller inc! Well, Starcaller for my friends inc, lol I couldn't replace my "Insane" title ;)

1 comment:

  1. Grats on the drakes!

    Algalon really is an interesting fight huh? :) Once you get him to his final phase it's a walk in the park... as long as you still continue to manage cooldowns for Big Bang!

    ReplyDelete