Sunday, October 11, 2009

QA2 Borked

Yesterday I installed the latest version of QA2 (v. r20091010) and I've been experiencing some weird problems with it.. For instance, my cap for posting glyphs is 2, but on some glyphs it was posting my entire stock, others it was only posting 1, and some it was picking between 3 and 5 to post o.O. Then when I went to go adjust the post cap, the slider bar "jumped" ahead and will only let me select 1,4,6 etc. No numbers inbetween, and the kicker is it won't let me "write in" a value. WTFBBQ. Also when I tried to run the status feature and it error'd out. I looked on the Curse.com comment section for QA2 and it seems a lot of other people are experiencing these problems, so my advice to you fellow QA2 users is don't update it until it gets fixed!

In other news, I've been pretty busy this week, havn't had much time to write.. I'm still working on that post I promised you guys, sorry it's taking so long!

1 comment:

  1. Shadowed just released a fix to the bug you and I were experiencing with the post cap going above and beyond what we actually set in the config settings.

    ReplyDelete