Monday, September 21, 2009

Wrapping Up: Week One

So week one went way better than I ever expected, I made a ton of gold through glyphs, nobles cards, a super rare drop ;) and enchanting mats. I'm going to start buying Borean Leather and making boots for DE fodder rather than eternal earth and green gems. Eternal earth is getting pretty expensive on my server, so I'll see more profit through the leather :)

Big seller: Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying: 6kg
Amazing deal: Bought 20 stacks of Adder's Tongue for 8g!
Taking advantage:
- Frostweave cloth selling for 12g a stack! Its usually 6g. I had a ton in my bank that I dropped onto the ah. It sold awesome!
- Shadowcrystals, Chalcedony, and Dark Jade going for 12g for ONE. I sold around 20 of each color before the prices dropped back down to 1g per.

Profit for the week: 21,048g

No comments:

Post a Comment