Omg, a post that's actually on time?? No wai!
I'm really happy to be home again, playing lag-free is awesome sauce :)
I have a TON of restocking and crafting to do, Only 20 belt buckles left, yikes!
According to some people, for me to be successful I must..
- Have no life
- Hold no occupation
- Be a stay at home mother that does not have the time to give her child the attention it deserves.
- Have a significant other that's very dissatisfied with me since I play games all day
- Suck at all other aspects of the game since I play the AH
- No time to raid current content at any respectable pace
- Baddie that stands in fire and paid for her gear.
- Play on a low pop server
- Have 0 competition
- Play on a "fantasy land server" with unrealistic prices and imaginary buyers.
- Have a server full of total and complete incompetent morons
- Play on a server with no other goblins
- Fake it
Those are all quotes that I've gathered from people. Man, for all that to be true I must be a pretty awesome person! I'm gunna try to make myself less awesome and fix some of these..
- I don't bot.
- I actually do have a life, *gasp*!
- No occupation is correct! Yay the economy blows, been job hunting for almost a year now WOOT!
- No kids. Thankgod!
- My boyfriend plays WOW with me :)
- I'm amazing at PVE. period. and my highest arena rating for this season was 1800, pretty sucky but I hardly ever PVP.
- My guild is in the Top 500 for the US in 25m progress according to GuildOx
- My guild runs on DKP, we do not sell gear. I have never bought gear drops from my guild (or any other). The only things I've bought from them are mounts, patterns, and mats. I've only died in a fire ONCE in WOW and that was when I DC'd in a flame patch :)
I earned my gear, I earned my legendary.
- I play on a medium population PVP server.
- I have PLENTY of competition, in every market that I'm in. Cannot go 5 minutes without being undercut to hell.
- Plenty of morons, but plenty of smarty buyers and sellers as well
- There are seven other goblins on my server that play the AH everyday.
Now that that's all said and done, I can say that words are fucking cheap and all that really doesn't mean shit. SO I'm going to go prove it. I'm going to go start on a very high-pop server with 0 gold, 0 professions and 0 chars and see how far I get. I'm not going to spend much time on it, as my main is my top priority and I don't want to abandon my home market. I've moonlighted on a few other servers before and been pretty successful, so this should be fun!
All you haters can keep on hating, it just fuels me ;)
Know a server I should go to or don't want me to come to YOUR server? Lol, Let me know!