Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tella's Gold Guide part 2! Start Up Capital and Flipping


Hai guys!

I just submitted the second part to my gold guide on Azzor.com. You can go check it out at:

I'm looking forward to going really in-depth into professions and their best sellers in later parts of the guide, but for now I'm just going over really basic concepts to get newbies started :) If you have any recommendations, ideas, suggestions or requests on content I should write about -- let me know!

<3 Tella

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see that :)
    Specially i'm looking forward to see a post about "flipping"(if u make one) and how to setup auctioneer for that. I got some problems with auctioneer, so it won't work for me.

    - Really enjoyed reading your blog here, it's easy to read and understand. (;
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found a little writeing mistake under "Pro tips"

    - Keep your alt anonymous! The less people who know who are, the better.

    ReplyDelete